At Strategy for Humanity we create both large-scale strategic plans and discreet program, campaign, advocacy and funding strategies that achieve measurable results for our clients.
As a part of our strategy development process, we offer highly specialized services in conducting research, engaging in qualitative and quantitive data gathering and policy analysis. As one example, we help organizations to detect early opportunities and threats in the U.S. and global policy arena by undertaking an “environmental” scan and landscape analysis.
Key steps in our strategy development process include:
- Gathering data to understand an organization’s distinct positioning in the marketplace
- Building a participatory process for key stakeholders
- Proposing innovative program models that will enable organizations to be a “pioneer” in the field
- Fortifying and supporting organizations during the rollout of a new or refined organizational model
- Considering funding landscape and potential areas for growth